We are looking for speakers with new ideas, practical insights and real-world strategies. Submissions now accepted for the following categories:
- Case Studies (with clients, sellers or end-users)
- Panel Discussions (led by a moderator)
- Sponsored Workshops and Presentations
Click Asia Summit has the potential to become a regular fixture in your annual speaking engagements. Not only does it focus on one of the largest markets in the world, it helps you network with over 50 global speakers and Ivy-league CXOs from the top-most Asian Corporations.
The world's favourite brands and speakers have taken the stage here. You could be next.
Some more reasons for speaking at Click Asia Summit:
- Regular mention in the all marketing material for the show, including e-mailers to a database of 2,50,000 potential delegates
- Dedicated profile page on the website
- Detailed profile and name mentioned in the Mobile App, which will be downloadable from the Apple and Android App Stores.
- Ability to use an online networking tool to network with exhibitors, delegates and co-speakers (Coming Soon)
- Creates new associations and also gives you opportunities to network with prospective clients, strategic partners and suppliers.
- Have an influence on and demonstrate your commitment to your industry.
- Gain recognition as an expert in your domain.
- Network with other professionals and senior executives.
- Fulfill your personal continuing research and learning goals.
CAS 2016 has a large, prominent footprint in the Indian Event Industry and will get extensive coverage in the local and Asian media, and you can put this exposure to good use.